In my quest to decorate my home myself, I came up with an idea of reusing all the waste paper that was lying around. Do you remember rolling paper as kids? That's exactly what it is all about.
Follow the easy steps below and you will make yourself an amazing wall art for your home.
1. Collect old/waste newspaper (or any kind of paper for that matter). Just make sure it's not very thick.
2. Start rolling the papers from the corner to form a pipe, as shown in the image below.
3. Continue rolling till the end and apply glue to the last corner and finish rolling.
4. Make quite a few of the pipes.
5. Once you have all your pipes ready, take one at a time and again start rolling them to form a round disc and stick the ends, as shown below.
6. Make discs of varying sizes by attaching different number of pipes to form the disc.
7. Paint different colors on the discs. A spray can comes really handy.
8. Arrange and stick the discs symmetrically or randomly on a plain colored background. You can then frame the whole thing and fix it on a wall. This is how mine looks, I still have to frame it though. Just couldn't wait to share with you all.
Vola! You just made yourself and awesome home decor piece!
Please leave a comment on how you find the idea, its your comments that will keep me going!